Wednesday 27 March 2013

Reflection on Create

Reflection On Tech Fair
So in the tech fair I was planning to make a Cd's fan that has a USB plug then when you plug it into your computer it starts spinning. However just a few days before the tech fair 2013 I had some problems burning the CD. Therefore I failed to complete my project. Although I went to Emirates Mall and tried to find something that I can assemble. Then I found the Metal Detecting Robot. This robot can detect metal that may be lost. The robot even moves. The problem is that it can only move forward and backwards. During the tech fair I had some problems because my robot's motor connecting wire and the wire for the remote controller got cut off since it was not strong enough. So eventually I couldn't really finish the tech fair properly. Also in the tech fair I forgot to bring a screwdriver in case my battery for the remote controller dies. So eventually I could not present it the same way to every one else. I think in my opinion for the positive side is that I assembled a good project and the negative is I could have started the project earlier. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chong Yeon,

    You displayed your project on the metal detector robot.
    Investigation: You research displays the need for a thorough investigation on the available resources and what you could achieve. Ideas needed better understanding.
    Design: Displayed adequate annotations. However, design specification is not too clear.
    Plan: Need to work on this area to submit projects promptly
    Create: The metal detector robot was displayed in the Tech Fair but lacked enough research and determination to make it work.
    Overall the project was a hasty one that could be well planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chong Yeon,

    I feel sorry for you that both your projects didn´t work during the Tech Fair. However, some of your blog posts are really impressing e.g. the one above, because it is written in so much detail!
    For further improvements, try to plan your work a little bit further and try to write some of your other blog posts in more detail (around 40-50 words would be enough). Also, try to describe what you have learned during these lessons.
    However, your metal detecting robot was very impressive whilst it was working!

    /Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chong Yeon,
    Your metal detector was very interesting and i am happy that it went in the tech fair. I don't know what the project is used for. I knew that in the tech fair your project wasn't working for a while. I think if you made a presentation to show in class could'v been amazing because i am very desperate to know more about it. If you also added pictures on your post that could be better because some people didn't see how your project looks like.
    regards, Yousef

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi chong nice work weel done i saw your project it was really interesting an enjoyable i guess you really succes and do your best on it,your metal detector was awesome and im so impressed of you,Your project covered all of the criteria,and i guess you manage your work very good,your blog was organization and without any grammer istak,For your improvements might you can put some more reflection make the best blog,and also you can use some pictures and some tex color to make your blog wonderful but however your project was really awesome and interesting,hope have fun holiday
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chong!!
    I loved your tech fair project dude!!! it was really neat and original. Your blog is really good too. really good design and stuff. I found all the posts and reflection so there really isnt anything wrong, except you didn't reflect after every lesson, you only did this once. other than that, amazing blog, amazing project
    Stay Awesome!
    Asaad.

    ReplyDelete